Packtalk™ With DMC Technology
Seamless group communication remains unaffected by members leaving or joining the group. GPS instructions, FM radio, MP3 music continue in background during intercom calls. Rider and passenger can listen to the same stereo music via A2DP. Built-in FM Radio with RDS: six station presets with auto scan. Advanced voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation, now with additional multilingual voice commands. Intuitive manual operation through Cardo’s novel roller-wheel interface (patent pending). Cardo SmartSet™ app for Android and iOS devices enables the use of a smartphone as remote control on the handlebar and customization of devices. Cardo Community® platform for social features, device customization and software upgrades (range dependent on riding environment).
Best-in-class, noise-cancellation algorithms. Multilingual spoken status announcements. Self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise. Voice-control for mobile and intercom calls. Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones. Superb audio quality with high-definition replaceable 3.5 mm speakers. Up to 13 hours talk time and one week stand by.
- Patent pending Dynamic Meshwork Communication technology for group intercom (2 to 15 riders) over a dynamic, auto-adaptive mesh
- Voice-controlled speed dial
- Automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when intercom 5 mile range is exceeded
- Mobile phone conference call with outside caller and/or intercom partners
- Customizable Hot-Dial number
- Waterproof and dustproof